Let's talk about health, Yoga, Zumba, Pole Fitness, Thai Yoga, running, healthy eating, cooking and recipes along with any other form of exercise.
I used to take care of people private duty homecare I know exactly what you are going through hugs to you I also blog I like your posts a lot .
Thanks, K. I worked in hospice care for 10 years as well. There are some of them folks I could just take home with me!!! They're so cute and funny. I'll head over to see your blog.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I used to take care of people private duty homecare I know exactly what you are going through hugs to you I also blog I like your posts a lot .
ReplyDeleteThanks, K. I worked in hospice care for 10 years as well. There are some of them folks I could just take home with me!!! They're so cute and funny. I'll head over to see your blog.
ReplyDelete