This past weekend I spend with my wonderful Thai Yoga Instructor, Michael Sitzer learning some therapeutic modalities of Thai Yoga. While listening to his heavenly voice, Michael mentioned a study that had been done out of the Institute of Hearth Math in Boulder Creek, California. This study is how emotions can change your DNA. Now, I've read several books about how thought can be used for various things to include Dr. Emoto's book, "The Hidden Messages in Water". To further the research, a summary of many studies of how thought and emotion can change your DNA was released in the winter of 2012 the Institute of Hearth Math.
During Micheal's lecture, he had us do a practical by placing our right hand over our heart and then focusing on finding our heart beat. It had been a while since I've actually done this. To feel my own heart beat against the palm of my hand was life affirming. I know, sounds corny. But, as long as my heart beats, I have life in me. Heat resonates from within and goes outward. What I choose to imbed in that heat is totally up to me. I have absolute control. I can put love into that heat so those who come into contact with me will feel the warmth, love and feel safe. Or can put forth feelings of anger and pain then watch those who once stood near me shiver and take a step back, subconsciously!
Know, how I can affect others by simple thought patterns is thrilling. But, learning how it also affect my own being is even more profound. I have within me the ability to let every cell in my body vibrate in complete joy! Talk about total bliss. Or for those who don't quite get that phrase, maybe a complete mental and full body after orgasm affect will make sense to you. YEAH, talk about the WOW factor! Best part of this is you can do this without a partner, in public, all day and watch others join in, all without going to jail! Good stuff! Just to name a few benefits, stress reduction and better sleep are the two most needed in our society. What are you waiting for? Practice makes perfect and this practice takes a life time!
Happy Holidays!
During Micheal's lecture, he had us do a practical by placing our right hand over our heart and then focusing on finding our heart beat. It had been a while since I've actually done this. To feel my own heart beat against the palm of my hand was life affirming. I know, sounds corny. But, as long as my heart beats, I have life in me. Heat resonates from within and goes outward. What I choose to imbed in that heat is totally up to me. I have absolute control. I can put love into that heat so those who come into contact with me will feel the warmth, love and feel safe. Or can put forth feelings of anger and pain then watch those who once stood near me shiver and take a step back, subconsciously!
Know, how I can affect others by simple thought patterns is thrilling. But, learning how it also affect my own being is even more profound. I have within me the ability to let every cell in my body vibrate in complete joy! Talk about total bliss. Or for those who don't quite get that phrase, maybe a complete mental and full body after orgasm affect will make sense to you. YEAH, talk about the WOW factor! Best part of this is you can do this without a partner, in public, all day and watch others join in, all without going to jail! Good stuff! Just to name a few benefits, stress reduction and better sleep are the two most needed in our society. What are you waiting for? Practice makes perfect and this practice takes a life time!
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.