Big Girl Bras. Biggerbras.com buyer beware.
Just don't buy from them. Every woman knows how great it is to find the perfect bra. I thought I found a place to find one. Well, I did some shopping, added two bras to my basket and checked out. Then I patiently sat and waited. After a few weeks, I emailed the company because I hadn't received anything. They responded by telling me that just got half of the shipment in and it was on it's way. Great! So I thought. I got the bra and it did nothing for my breast! Ok, that happens. I waited for the next one. And waited, and waited. Here is it over two months later and more than three emails to them asking for an update, ETA or a refund and NADA! Nothing back in response! They took my cash and ran. Every big breasted lady know how expense a bra can run. When you shell out a lot of cash for a product you expect it to reform and the company to stand by it. This place has done none of the two.
So buyer beware! Do you shopping elsewhere. This place will rip you off. Such a nice thing to do this time of the year too. I hope they get what is coming to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.